WHY SEE A CHIROPRACTOR?
Many parents see Chiropractors for their baby with:
· Feeding attachment issues
· Difficulty turning their head to both sides
· Concerns about head shape or a misshapen head
· Digestive disturbances and colic
· Unsettled sleep patterns
· Repeated sickness/ immune system function
Parents of healthy babies also choose to have them checked for health and development.
What does the Chiropractor Do?
· We assess your babies nervous system; hips, spine and cranial-dural system for interference.
· We help restore balance and function using very gentle and specific adjustments and also advise on neuro-developmental exercises that can be done at home.
If your spinal dysfunction was manifesting as clumsiness then this is likely to improve with chiropractic care. If your spinal dysfunction was manifesting as back pain then this is likely to get better. If colic or bedwetting were related to the spinal dysfunction, then this may well improve. (Haavik Research www.heidihaavik.com )